segunda-feira, outubro 17, 2005

Heaven Sends You


heaven sends you
"I'll kiss the sleep from your eyesI'll kiss you when the sun goes downI'll kiss your until sunriseI'll kiss the skin from your lipsAnd I'll kiss you on your fingertipsAnd I'll kiss you on the back of your neckAnd I'll kiss you behind your earsAnd I'll kiss away your tears and fearsAnd I'll kiss away those hurting yearsAnd I'll kiss away those cruel dark hoursAnd I'll kiss the petals on your flowerI'll kiss you, I'll kiss you I'll kiss you until heaven sends you
I'll kiss you between your toesI'll kiss you on the bottom of your feetI'll run my tongue across your backI'll kiss you behind your naked kneesI'll kiss your breast, I'll drink your milkI'll run my tongue between your lipsI'll kiss you, kiss you, kiss you on your sexAnd I'll take you, take you, take you in my mouthAnd I'll kiss you, kiss you until heaven sends you"
by the Mission

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

ta lindo...
és um verdadeiro artista apesar de so existirem poucas pessoas k tem acesso a tua verdadeira essencia...
k kuando é descoberta ou quando se da a conhecer é maravilhosa...jocas
little star

12:05 da manhã  
Blogger Unknown said...

Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

12:08 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Google